- “Natural Goodness without Natural History”, Philosophy and Phenomenological Research (Forthcoming). (PDF)
- “Is the Neo-Aristotelian Concept of Organism Presupposed in Biology?”, in Aristotelian Naturalism: A Research Companion, ed. Martin Hähnel, Springer, Forthcoming.
- “From Biological Functions to Natural Goodness”, Philosophers’ Imprint 19 (51), 2019. (PDF)
- “Neo-Aristotelian Naturalism and the Evolutionary Objection: Rethinking the Relevance of Empirical Science”, in Philippa Foot on Goodness and Virtue, ed. John Hacker-Wright, Palgrave, 2018, 277-307. (PDF)
- “On the Relevance of Evolutionary Biology to Ethical Naturalism”, in The Ethics of Nature and The Nature of Ethics, ed. Gary Keogh, Lexington Books, 2017, 37-50.
- From Function to Flourishing: Neo-Aristotelian Ethics and the Science of Life. PhD Dissertation, University of Toronto, 2019. (PDF)
WORK IN PROGRESS
- Paper on why neo-Aristotelian naturalism is a form of ethical naturalism
- “Can Artificial Machines Have a Natural Good?”
- “On the Moral Psychology of Intelligent Machines”